Monday, June 8, 2009

What a day...

Okay so can I just say that it has truly been one of those days, well mornings actually since it’s only 11:49. It all started when I got my wires crossed with someone I was supposed to meet up with this morning and I was late for work. Then after a week of dieting and exercising like one of those contestants on The Biggest Loser, I’ve lost exactly zero pounds. I burned my breakfast twice, and to make matters worse my hair didn’t turn out right, I no longer like my outfit and I have a zit! Well to be fair at least the zit is being covered up by my bangs that are a little too poofy on the left side. I can’t believe I still have to deal with acne. I’m 34 years-old single mother, isn’t life hard enough?

1 comments:

CG said...

Die evil ZIT! Just die! But thank heaven for bangs!