Monday, October 12, 2009

BLOGALICIOUS '09

Whew!  What a weekend.  I had an absolute blast at Blogalicious '09 thanks to The Blog Rollers (theblogrollers.com) who hooked me up with the conference pass through their contest.  But that wasn't the only thing I was to win this weekend, including designer shoes =D. 

I got to the conference not really knowing what to expect.  There is so much I don't know about social media, but as usual I soak up knowledge like a sponge.  At this conference there was plenty (shout out to the panelists and presenters for their excellent depth of knowledge).  I learned about how to drive more traffic to my blogs, how to shape the focus of my blogs, and how to protect my private info--muy importante!   

I also met lots of really cool people.  To all those I met this weekend, "Hey girl." I danced and partied hard too.  Did I mention the swag?  Oh pbm (please believe me).  The sponsors put it down!  Suave, Johnson & Johnson, Chevy, Mixed Chick, Pine-Sol, Disney, Sunkissed Mommy, Apple Bottom jeans on and on and on.  I will have some product reviews coming up.  As I mentioned before I also won a few things =D (gift certificates, a copy of Never Make the Same Mistake Twice by Nene Leakes--actually written by Denene Miller--who I also met and who is really cool by the way--designer shoes, t-shirts and of course the conference pass itself, so my cup runeth over.

I am still a little overwhelmed by everything that came at me this weekend (information, suggestions, products), so I will be sorting all that out over the next few days.  Meanwhile, I will be tweeting and posting about the most interesting things that happen to me this week next time on.....thekaceechronicles.

0 comments: